Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Halfway there

Jake recently has started to roll on his side from his back(the harder way). He has been able to roll over from his stomach for awhile now. It wont be long before he is rolling all the way over. Here he is halfway over...




He also has been getting heavier and longer everyday. He barely has any 0-3 months clothes that fit anymore. I think he is going to be a big boy. Nothing wrong with that...right Big Papa.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is the cutest thing i've ever seen! And getting so big! It was really great to see you, jake and your mom when you were all in town. I hope you are doing well!
-emma

Smitty said...

Is that a diaper he is chewing on? Watch over your kid. He is cute!! But, Emma told me that she didn't like yall and thought you were mean people. Ha!! I love you sis

Anonymous said...

He is enjoying his blankie, He wants something in his mouth all the time. I know he likes his mommy the best. Yes he does...
Good Job Mommy...
He is growing so fast.

Love,
Nana

Smitty said...

I was just kidding around MOM/NANA!! You're the best mom ever.