Today our baby is 6 months old. Half a year. Its amazing how time is flying by and our baby is growing up.
The things he is doing at 6 months:
-rolling to both sides. You have to watch him he is everywhere. If he can get into he will.
-eats just about anything you put in his mouth
-sits up without assistance
-makes all kind of noises. loves blowing raspberries
-will copy you when you make faces. If you shut your eyes he will too. I actually got it on video. Ill have to post it soon.
-can move toys from one hand to another
We love you Jake! Happy Half- birthday!

4 comments:
Too cute!! Can't wait to see him and rest of you ugly old folks. Hahahaha!! I miss y'all so much.
He looks like a little man already....I'll see him next week
WHAT'S THAT RED SPOT IN THE MIDDLE OF JAKES FOREHEAD.??? HHHMMMMMMMM LOVE YOUR DADDY..
CAN'T WAIT FOR US TO TAKE HIM AND GET HIS FIRST HAIRCUT.. WHAT A HIPPIE.. I LOVE U JAKESTER... DAD
Post a Comment