Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Loving Outside







Jake LOVES to be outside. I usually spend all day outside with him. Monday we only spent 1 hour inside. He loves to play in my car for hours also. It reminds me of how Canon loved to play beep beep. He is 15 months and looks so grown-up in these pictures. I never can get him to look at me though. I guess I need a new fast camera. Mine takes so long to take the picture he is already gone on to do something else by the time I can take it.

I have tomato plants in my backyard and Jake loves to take them off and then try and put them back. Well kinda..he pretty much just throws it at the plant. He is just so gentle. Haha

5 comments:

Smitty said...

he looks precious!! too cute

Smitty said...

Love that color on Jake...will he follow in his Uncle A-hole's footsteps?

Smitty said...

Maybe he can become a Gator!! I have a love/hate UF relationship now. I hate them in football, but love the campus and area. Awesome place!!!

Ally said...

Oh no!!! I couldn't do the Gator thing. I dont think i could ever wear those colors.

Smitty said...

Dad wore Orange for me, so his momma will wear orange to. haha!