1. I never lived in one place longer than 4 years during childhood.
2. I went to 2 elementary schools, 2 middle schools and 2 high schools.
3. I lived in New Jersey for a year. We were there during its record snow fall.
4. I have 2 older brothers. Don’t know what it is like to have a sister. Maybe I would not be as mean if I had one. :)
5. I don’t like cats.
6. I have always grown up with dogs.
7. I have 1 now named Chopper. I use to have more but my mom has them now. Long Story.
8. I love sports and my dad made sure I played just about everyone that existed. At least once.
9. My dad coached most of my softball teams till I got older. Best coach i know.
10. I don’t like basketball or soccer.
11. I love college football. Go DAWGS
12. I have owned 3 houses in my short 28 years of life.
13. I am pretty tall considering my mom is barely 5 foot. I am 5’7. I guess b/c my dad is 6’4
14. I have worked at more grocery stores in high school than I can count.
15. I have a wonderful son named, Jake. One of the loves of my life besides my husband.
16. I have an awesome husband, Ray.
17. I have been married for a year.
18. We got married outside at a waterfall.
19. I live in the mountains of North Carolina.
20. We just moved into our home 2 days before I went into labor.
21. I had 21 hours of natural non-medicated labor.
22. I have 2 beautiful nieces. Canon and Elly.
23. My first car was a BMW. It wasn't a newer model but it was nice. It was white.
24. I have an SUV now.
25. I had a Honda Accord for 8 years. Best car.
26. My younger brother has it now.
27. I went to Hawaii when I was 11 with my mom and grandmother.
28. I have two bottom permanent teeth that didn't come in, so I have porcelain over my baby teeth. Weird I know.
29. I have big feet. I wear a size 10. 9/12 sometimes.
30. My feet seem to stay cold.
31. I have worn glasses since 5th grade.
32. I wear contacts now all the time.
33. I love the beach.
34. I love outdoors.
35. I love buying shoes but hate wearing them.
36. I hate shopping.
37. I love pictures but am not good at taking them.
38. I am not allergic to anything. Not that I am aware of anyways.
39. I know words to songs but I couldn't’t tell you who the artist is to save my life.
40. I hate humidity. My hair gets frizzy.
41. I have naturally curly hair and thick. No fun, but what can you do.
42. My dad is the youngest of 8 kids.
43. I never really got to know my grandfather. (my dad’s dad) He had to be a great guy because my dad is the best.
44. My mom is the oldest of 3. She has 2 younger brothers. BEST MOM IS THE WORLD.
45. Growing up we always took family trips every year. I love the skiing trips out west, and beach.
46. I love water. I drink about 96 oz a day.
47. I don’t like carbonated drinks. They burn my throat.
48. My favorite food is Mexican. Yummy
49. I need to eat more vegetables.
50. I have to have chips when I eat a sandwich. Bad habit.
51. I craved macaroni & cheese when I was pregnant.
52. I only gained 30 pounds when I was pregnant.
53. I still haven’t lost the weight.
54. I don’t like to run. But I need to.
55. I like the elliptical machine.
56. I only wash my hair twice a week.
57. I don’t brush my hair. It is never tangled.
58. I don’t stay up past 10pm usually now that i have my son.
59. I use to do ballet when I was younger.
60. I have done gymnastics before too
61. I have always wanted just one tattoo but I won’t do it.
62. I have a belly ring
63. I wore it during my whole pregnancy
64. I usually pass out when I get shots.
65. I don’t cook. But I will when Jake gets old enough to eat food
66. I love mystery shows.
67. I like Wheel of Fortune.
68. I can’t watch scary movies at night or I can’t go to sleep.
69. I love laughing.
70. I drink coffee every morning. Only Decaf
71. I graduated high school in 1999. Pretty cool
72. I love Reece's peanut butter cups.
73. I don’t like the dentist
74. One is my favorite number
75. It was my number for softball for 13 years
76. I don’t know how to sew.
77. I hate washing clothes and folding.
78. I am bossy.
79. I don’t celebrate Valentine’s Day. It doesn’t make sense to me. You should be loved everyday.
80. I failed my driver written test 3 times
81. I had braces for 3 years maybe longer. I know it seemed like forever when i had them.
82. I was in girl scouts for couple years.
83. My favorite cookie is chocolate chip.
84. I sleep on my back with my hands on my chest and don’t move all night long. Well that was before my son.
85. I don’t have a favorite season. I get sick of each one after couple months and ready for the next one.
86. I love margaritas
87. I use to do talent shows in middle school.
88. I can ride a unicycle
89. I am horrible at math. I need a calculator to add just about anything
90. I love spicy food.
91. I am cheap. When it comes to spending money, I have research before I buy something big.
92. My favorite color is blue.
93. I am a Libra and I don’t know what that really means for me.
94. My great grandfather was still alive till I was 25. I miss him.
95. I love to chew crushed ice.
96. I am a planner.
97. I am organized or I think I am anyways. I don’t like clutter.
98. I have been on a cruise before with my parents. It was a lot of fun.
99. I never carry cash.
100. I don't like a dirty kitchen or bathroom.
101. I hate being late.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm calling bullshit on #88. You can't ride a unicycle. There is only one person in this family who can ride a unicycle. ME!! haha!
This was very informative. I'm sure I have lots of comments, but for now...
I've been saying #65 for four years now...and it still hasn't happened. Hope you have better luck.
Post a Comment