


.jpg)
Jake, Nana and I went to a pumpkin patch today. We picked out a pumpkin for Jake's first Halloween. I thought it was going to be tough to take pictures of him and making sure he didn't fall but he just sat there and didn't move. Thanks to Nana watching him. I sure wouldn't have been able to do it by myself. We had fun though. Picture of the pumpkin will come later.

3 comments:
I love the one with his arm resting on the pumpkin. Playin' it cool. Chillin' with the pumpkins.
All Jake wants to know is.....do I get to eat the pumkin? The boy has an appetite..........Allison, Thanks for keeping the pictures coming........Big PaPa
He looks like he is staring at something. Yes, I see. Its a dozen of Krispy Kreme doughnuts of Uncle Adam's. Dang!! That boy can eat. You ain't lying when you says that boys loves to eat. hahaha!!
Post a Comment