Tuesday, February 17, 2009

It wont be long





It wont be long before he is walking all the time. It seems he takes more steps everyday. Yes he has hiccups in the video. He started taking about 8 steps yesterday and I caught it today on video. He stops halfway through walking alot and just sits down and starts crawling. I guess he realizes it is much easier and faster to crawl.

4 comments:

Emma said...

He's getting SO big!!! I can't believe he's already walking...what a cutie-pie!

christy said...

I really hate we don't get to see him more often. You don't have a baby on your hands anymore. That's so crazy!

Smitty said...

you gotta MAN on your hands now. Too cute!! When are we all getting together? At a cabin or mom's or whatever??

Ally said...

Man who knows? mom's house sounds good to me. Pick a date and well check out our busy schedule. :)