Look at his left hand, he is about to jump on his dads motorcycle and take off. He is reving the engine up. I have watched this over and over, I am still laughing!!!
chisty-This actually started with something in my eye and i started blinking and rubbing my eyes and then he just started doing this. I wasnt doing it while he was on camera. He just kept doing it over and over i guess hoping i would do it again. So NOW...he does it all the time again.
4 comments:
That is hilarious!!!!
Look at his left hand, he is about to jump on his dads motorcycle and take off. He is reving the engine up. I have watched this over and over, I am still laughing!!!
Nana
You titled this video "pretty eyes" and while his eyes are very pretty...I think this video should be titled "cute crazy face".
He's looking off camera, so I need to know...is he imitating you?!
chisty-This actually started with something in my eye and i started blinking and rubbing my eyes and then he just started doing this. I wasnt doing it while he was on camera. He just kept doing it over and over i guess hoping i would do it again. So NOW...he does it all the time again.
Post a Comment