I thought this was going to be a white fur and exercises being done. haha!
i don't understand smitty's comment...but I'm LOVIN' the tie-dye!!!
I love the dismount! What a cutie! I can't wait to see him.(And it's a shame we can't find that video to show Emma the white fur coat aerobics routine.)
I know! That is hilarious.
I can't watch this video and it pisses me off. it goes to 5sec and shuts off. I don't understand. Dang!
Okay, I finally saw it all the way through. Hilarious! I love the rolling dismount.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I thought this was going to be a white fur and exercises being done. haha!
i don't understand smitty's comment...but I'm LOVIN' the tie-dye!!!
I love the dismount! What a cutie! I can't wait to see him.
(And it's a shame we can't find that video to show Emma the white fur coat aerobics routine.)
I know! That is hilarious.
I can't watch this video and it pisses me off. it goes to 5sec and shuts off. I don't understand. Dang!
Okay, I finally saw it all the way through. Hilarious! I love the rolling dismount.
Post a Comment