Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Walking in my new shoes





Jake has always walked barefoot. When Nana got him his first pair of shoes he wouldn't walk.(Thanks Nana) He would just stand there. Now he is getting better and better at walking with shoes. I put them on everyday so he gets use to them. I might have to get him some sandles for the summer. His feet sweat so bad with socks and shoes on. I don't know if he got that from his dad or Uncle Alex. Its pretty bad though. We are outside 15 minutes and come in take off his shoes and his socks are wet. Poor baby!

Jake is also getting good at bending over to pick up something and standing back up without falling down. He is just growing up so fast. Just 2 1/2 months ago he couldn't crawl. Now he is everywhere and into everything...FAST!

1 comment:

Smitty said...

Uncle Alex with his sweaty ass hands and feet. haha!