Dang, Ally...clean your house up!!!
Run....Little Boy.....Run!!!!!!!!!! If he catches you it could be all over for you.
what are you feeding that boy? He's walking like he had a couple Miller Lite's. haha!!
two videos in a row without him falling down. I'm just gonna stop checking this blog. Can't you set up some traps and toys to trip him up? sigh.I betcha Lil Boy is having a GREAT time sleeping with one eye open.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Dang, Ally...clean your house up!!!
Run....Little Boy.....Run!!!!!!!!!! If he catches you it could be all over for you.
what are you feeding that boy? He's walking like he had a couple Miller Lite's. haha!!
two videos in a row without him falling down. I'm just gonna stop checking this blog. Can't you set up some traps and toys to trip him up? sigh.
I betcha Lil Boy is having a GREAT time sleeping with one eye open.
Post a Comment