HOW CUTE!!! Look at them holding hands. That is the sweetest thing. Thank you SO much for posting all the pictures and video.
How sweet is that!?! Jake is almost as big as Elly!
That is the sweetest thing ever. Thanks Ally! Gosh, I want to hold them so much. I love and miss you all.
wow! I've never seen Elly act so grown up. Can't beat a moment like that. I love it. crazy precious. Thanks for the video Allison! I hope they end up being good buddies. love ya sisalex
Post a Comment
4 comments:
HOW CUTE!!! Look at them holding hands. That is the sweetest thing. Thank you SO much for posting all the pictures and video.
How sweet is that!?! Jake is almost as big as Elly!
That is the sweetest thing ever. Thanks Ally! Gosh, I want to hold them so much. I love and miss you all.
wow! I've never seen Elly act so grown up.
Can't beat a moment like that. I love it. crazy precious. Thanks for the video Allison! I hope they end up being good buddies.
love ya sis
alex
Post a Comment